Make-up of the day [MOTD] : "Rose gold and berry blitz"

I usually just do OOTD or OOTN but thought I'd share my MOTD (oh yeah starting a new abbreviation, not really... maybe:)
I'm not really a make-up artist nor am I an expert, I truly believe Make-up if used in the right way. Like what my mama bear always told me "Make-up is to enhance the natural beauty not to over power it". So that's exactly what I follow when doing my makeup enhance the natural beauty not over doing it.
So today was fairly a gloomy day but that did not damper my spirit! Really simple Makeup today I'd say used a light gold eyeshadow for my lids and mixed a dark plum colour and a Rosey colour for the outer corners. Blend and Taaah daahh Rose gold simple eyeshadow, of course a neutral tone of eyeshadow for the brow bone. Didn't wanna go dramatic just simplistic with an edge. Finish off with a thin liquid liner and mascara then wag laaa!!!
For lipstick I happen to surprisingly get a few compliments on which is interesting because I rarely wear any purple berry tones on my lips. I usually go for a dramatic bold colour or a nude lipstick. But for this gloomy weather it calms for a berry tone. Wore "sugar plum" from Revlon it's a gorgeous plum colour perfect for any day and natural chheeec perfect for spring :)
Hope you somewhat learned a Lil something something hahahah (who am I kidding probably not) but hey least you had a good chuckle how a lazy gal like myself colours herself. -.- aka does her make-up lol have a blessed day and remember beauty of course is always found in the inside not the outside soo cheesy but ohh soo true ;) xo til next post my darlings ~msneeannm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.

Doo or Diee

ASIAN BITCH!