Late OOTN: "True in Bleu"

Haven't done an OOTN or OOTD in a while. Sorry. Lately haven't really have any spark these last few days. I mean nothing really inspired me fashion wise these days. So decided to dress by my mood, when your feeling Bleu that's all you can do is dress blue.... Wow that sounded super cheesy and lame but. Hey if you don't know my style by now, leave this blog now hahah jk.
Anyways for a late OOTN I wore black leggings (yes I'm clearly crazy for wearing just leggings during winter) Of course since the theme of the OOTN is Bleu gotta wear the blue tank top I had underneath and over it wore a top I call my "Shades of Bleu" top bought it for $4.99 I think on clearance at Winners. Had these knee high socks that matched my shades of Bleu top. (I like to make this match) and DONZO Taaadaaa
PS
If you think I'm spelling the word and color blue wrong this whole time cause I'm typing it out Bleu that's the French way to say/spell the color blue. Ok. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.

Doo or Diee

ASIAN BITCH!