Pug lover at heart
If you know me I love dogs I'm a dog lover for sure. I think I love dogs more than cats (no offense) if y'all don't know I have a dog named Nai-Ya she is a pug x dachshund I got her as a pup at the age of about 2 months old she's turning 17 months old on the 24 of October. I could ramble on how much I love my dog but I probably won't. It's would be way to long.
But saw this picture of a pudgy pug with a scarf around its neck so adorable. I'm already considering and thinking about my next future dog just so Nai-ya has a buddy or friend. I know two things if u get another dog I would get a Chug aka chihuahua x pug Because I love mixes ;) in my dogs and men. I've gone as far as giving my next dog a name it would be Nala from the lion king. Oh yes!
But saw this picture of a pudgy pug with a scarf around its neck so adorable. I'm already considering and thinking about my next future dog just so Nai-ya has a buddy or friend. I know two things if u get another dog I would get a Chug aka chihuahua x pug Because I love mixes ;) in my dogs and men. I've gone as far as giving my next dog a name it would be Nala from the lion king. Oh yes!

Comments
Your puppy is SO cute - I love pugs! I have a cat who doesn't get along with anything that moves though :/ thank goodness for pictures!
xoxo Heather
heatherfrostx.blogspot.com